What kind of activity is this?
This was a Portfolio Assignment - therapy activity. :)
What does it enable students to understand?
The struggle disabled students have wit doing even the basic assignments.
How does it provide a way to make “flexible” grouping?
I think because everybody is working together, it is a great way of learning together as a different group - actually how to learn - through interactions.
What does a workshop model like this enable teachers to do?
To teach, not preach. To apply it and make it interesting in which students are able to take turn/part of it.
CORNER 2
What kind of activity is this?
She Stoops to Conquer - an activity which challenges your cognitive vocabulary skills
How does it challenge you?
Because I have to read and translate quiet a bit, and in addition the assignment is tough - but possible. :)
Who is our “audience” and what do they like? What kind of music, images, sounds?
Our audience are High School Students - therefore we should concentrate in which culture and traditions they live nowadays, for example what music they are watching on MTV, or what the newest movie is - to find a way that they can relate to "She Stoops to Conquer"
Music:
Kate Hardcastle: Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye
Mr. Hardcastle: My Little Girl - Tim McGraw
Mrs. Hardcastle: Boys and Girls - Good Charlotte
Hastings: Love Story - Taylor Swift
Tony Lumpkins: Lying Eyes - The Eagles
Marlow: Shy Boy - Katie Melua
Constance Neville: Secret Lover - Atlantic Star


HALLWAY
What kind of activity is this?
For this activity we had to make a podcast about 5 pictures we could choose from.
How does it challenge you?
It brought me out of my comfort zone - I actually had to talk and listen to my computer, which was making some weird sounds, and sounded strangely close to my own voice!
What background knowledge are you using to complete this activity?
1. The knowledge of what pictures I had stored in my computer :P
2. I had to find out how to actually DO this podcast
CHALKBOARD
What kind of activity is this?
Chalkboard Metaphor Madness & Mayhem

How does it challenge you?
It challenged me because I could not remember some of the information it included.
What background knowledge are you using to complete this activity?
I was using my reading from the book and the things we talked about during class.
How much do you love this Blackboard compared to the other Blackboard?
I like it compared to the online Blackboard because people dont randomly put up new assignments :)
It made us understand how...
ReplyDeletetake a look at that sentence, what do you hear?
Please edit for person first language
yap sounds kinda strange.. i ll fix it. Thanks for the hint
ReplyDelete